Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Time to say Goodbye...

Time to Go:
Tuesday morning arrived very quickly as we all got up before 5 AM, I showered for the last time without having to worry about swallowing the water I got in my mouth and we pack up the van before having Family Prayer and heading the Salt Lake City Airport. 

At the Airport:
We arrived at the Airport at 6:15 AM and checked in both of my bags. The Airport seemed to be full of Missionaries headed to several locations but it didn't take long before I was able to find quite a few that were headed down to the Peru MTC with me.  After several tearful hugs and a handshake goodbye, I was off.
























































My Itinerary for the day was as follows:
Delta:  Salt Lake City to Atlanta, Georgia 8:36 am - 2:25 pm
Delta:  Atlanta, Georgia to Lima Peru 5:48 pm - 11:10 pm